plastic 1.8m/2.7m kayak/boat blow molding machine,boat making
This machine is suitable to produce HDPE kayak with length 2.7m.
full automatic, easy operating and lower energy consumption.
Blow molding technique is a newest technology for plastic products.
Compare to the rotational molding, blow molding has the follow
1. Output can be 4 times than rotational molding.
2. Recycle material can be used which can save the material cost up
3. There is almost no failure during producing.
4. Products are more strength and resilience.
5. Easy operating and less workers required.
|Average power consumption||220kw|
|Screw L/D ratio||28/1|
|Extruder motor power||75/75kw|
|Mold clamping unit|
|Clamping platen size||1200*3000*60mm|
|Main oil pump power||55kw|
|Small oil pump power||7.5kw|
|Oil tank capacity||1200L|
2. Machine overview
Unique design for the die head to supply even and color clear
- Super large accumulator suits for various products.
- Die head can go up and down to change molds and adjust the flash
according to different molds.
MOOG and PLC
- 100 adjustment points Moog for parison to control the thickness
- PLC with the remote control provides a prompt and precise checking
- Temperature control by PLC makes it easier for adjustment and
- Data saving and loading offers a easy way of operating
Hydraulic Station and Servo Controller
- Yuken valves (Japan original) provide more clamping strength and
with DZ seals give a stable usage for hydraulic.
- Servo controller can save at least 30% energy for clamping motor
- The double rob clamp design gives 20% more center strength than
- Intensive clamping platen to increase the life time of the clamping
Material Loading and Extruders
- Vacuum loaders occupy less spare and provide more stable feeding
for the extruders.
- 28/1 L/D screw and the whole-covers for the heaters decrease the
energy consumption of heating.
3. Payment terms
30% advance shall be paid by T/T when place the order, and 70%
balance by T/Tbefore shipment.
4. Delivery time
Delivery time: 120 days
The machine shall be ready for inspection in the seller’s factory
90 days after the seller receives the advance.
The machine will unfold into small parts, well packaged and put